We had an amazing weekend! My daughter got to participate in her first Irish dancing competition . . . the grin hasn't left her face and she is still on cloud 9.
The Feis was hosted locally by our dance school (Murray School of Irish Dance). It was wonderful getting to talk with other parents and cheer on other Murray dancers.
The best part was that "Gigi" (86) was here from L. A. and got to see the dancing. Grandmas, Grandpa, Little Sis and Dad were all there as well! It was a family schwingdig!
Special "Thank Yous"
1) Dad - Thank you for watching the Little Sis this weekend! We love you!!
2) To all the veteran ID Moms (who constantly helped steer us in the right direction)
3) Erin - Your help reviewing the dances with us has been so appreciated!
4) Sheryl - You just plain rock!
5) Colleen - For finding "Koally" and all our kit! ")
6) The Number Printing Guy - We know you had a lot to do. Thank you for printing out an extra for us!
We are completely sucked into the whole ID world now, and loving it!