Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To Our Beloved California Family, Merry Christmas!











St. Andrews
The Plaza

The Via Navaho House


Malaga Cove Fountain







The General Store


I know this is a bit of an unothadox way to deliver a Christmas present, but hey . . . ")
I have been working on the photos and sketches since last summer. (This is why I had to steal your car so early in the AM when Mom and I came down Grandma! If you don't remember great! I did my job right.)Palos Verdes is such a special place with special people. I wanted to celebrate that. Mom will deliver the prints when she comes down in January.

Merry Christmas!!!
(You can double click on the images to see them at full size.)

















2 comments:

Anna K. said...

This is such a sweet post!

Beautiful images!

Kylene said...

This is the first time I've seen these, and they are beautiful. Each one reminds me of a special part of PV!