Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello Dragon!




So excited!
Just moved into my new studio space. AKA my daughter's old room. She and her older sister decided to share a room - we will see how long it lasts. ") So far so good!
(Any wisdom as to how to keep a feisty 2 1/2 yr old in bed would be welcome!)
Low and behold, after the move we had an extra room! My husband kindly offered it up, not to me, but to my art supplies. He is too kind. I am guessing he is getting tired of looking at my creative "hiccups" all over the house and wants to coral the hubbub.
I don't mind a bit!
In the "art room" I put a kid sized table for the girls to create at. We love doodling together.
I can also use it for spreading out cards as they are glittered and drying. The sun room carpet was getting pretty sparkly . . .
I will miss the amazing views of my garden from my old space. It is now a family room, so I guess we can now all enjoy it together.
Perfect. ")

1 comment:

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

oh my goodness three new shiney rooms! HOw awesome is that? I am a shameless user of a kid size tv and bedtime videos. keeps him in the bed and luls him to sleep. I LOVE this dragon!