Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lean in & grow!

 


For a while now I have been apart of an amazing creative community called the Insiders Studio headed buy the amazing artist Amanda Evanston. Every week we get new classes to build our creative muscles. As life would have it, I’m not able to get at my paints as much as I would like... so I challenged myself to try Amanda’s technique digitally using my iPad, Apple Pencil and the Procreate app. 
Boy have I fallen in love! Flinging paint in real life will always be my favorite... but this is pretty dang awesome! (Insert cheesy ear to ear grin.)
The piece above was created following Amanda’s Winter Scene class. I can’t stop drawing snow people now. My brain loves tackling and problem solving challenges like this. 
Lean in to places where you are stuck.. think creatively and be ready to grow! I grew a whole different style when I wasn’t looking. 😂 Not sad about it!

PS check out @amanda_evanston you will experience art and creativity like you never have before!

No comments: